Firelight Web Studio is a U.S. based company, offering Web Services to the United States and Canada.
Laura is both skilled, and experienced at troubleshooting Joomla and WordPress websites, as well as Zen Cart, CRELoaded, CMS Made Simple, VirtueMart, HikaShop, PhocaCart, Orilla Cart, and many other website structures and Extensions or Plugins.
Troubleshooting is always quoted on a case by case basis, and we generally quote a flat rate.
Some of the things Laura can help you with include:
- Rescuing a hacked site.
- Removing a phishing site from your web space.
- Repairing a database error.
- Hunting down a php error.
- Solving a 500 Server Error puzzle.
- Fixing missing images or downloads.
- Fixing template display oddities (formatting defaulting to old HTML, long blank pages, etc).
- Making changes directly in the database if back end access is compromised.
- Repairing backend access that is dysfunctional.
- Troubleshooting dysfunctional plugins, components, modules, widgets, etc.
- And much more.
If your website is in trouble, or if you are a Webmaster with a client site in trouble, give us a call, and we'll let you know the probable issue and the cost to repair.
For sites in GoDaddy hosting, or other particularly nightmarish hosting, there is a surcharge, of $50 to $100, depending on the complexity of the issue. Yeah, they really DO cost you that in hassle and frustration.